Technical Account Manager
Job Type :
Job Industry :
Job Description :
This position will ensure critical services for all MEDHOST customers. Responsible for managing and owning essential lines of communication between customers and MEDHOST. Will serve as the liaison between internal resources and MEDHOST customers while being accountable for customer service excellence. Will advise key business partners during critical events, escalation management, change control, upgrade facilitation, and daily interactions that significantly impact the customer.
• Act as a liaison across all departments in the representation of MEDHOST and the customer
• Build and maintain customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
• Develop a deep understanding of MEDHOST product offerings to enable customers to achieve their goals
• Continually monitor and evaluate customer needs and guide version upgrades or additional features
• Answer customer related queries and concerns promptly
• Provide guidance to key internal and external stakeholders on product and system performance
• Identify customer training needs and trends which negatively impact system performance and customer satisfaction
• Define customer trends and elevate trending to programming appropriately
• Partner and collaborate with sales and account teams when planning customer-focused engagements
• Manage change management process and enforce proper procedures and requirements are followed to ensure stable releases are adopted by customers
• Initiate, improve, and create efficiencies to improve the customer experience
• Communicate with extreme sense of urgency with senior leaders on high-profile or critical customer matters
• Lead cross-organizational collaboration efforts to identify and execute tactical and strategic solutions to address critical issues on behalf of or with the customer
• Create and gain appropriate internal buy-in/approval with sensitive communication to MEDHOST customers and third-party vendors
• Ownership of postmortem and root cause communication for MEDHOST customer critical events
• Travel to customer sites for service recovery to provide leadership support when requested by senior leadership
• Perform any other duties assigned by the Director, Customer Support
Required Qualifications :
• Bachelor level college education with an emphasis in computer systems or healthcare administration, or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years in a healthcare environment or financial operations.
• Strong communication and follow-up skills.
• Experienced working with all levels of management and across multiple departments simultaneously.
• Strong team player.
• Excellent interpersonal skills which include the ability to communicate effectively both writing and verbally.
• Excellent written, proofreading, and verbal communication skills.
• Must be detail-oriented, organized, can multi-task, and work with a sense of urgency.
• Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, customers, partners, and corporate executives.
• Must be flexible with a “can-do” attitude and possess the ability to remain professional under high-pressure situations.
• Ability to retain and protect confidential information and material.
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Previous HMS/MEDHOST RPG, or web-based programming.
• Customer support/problem management experience valuable.
• Working knowledge of Project Management methodologies and Lean Six Sigma a plus.
• Negative pre-employment drug tests.
• Criminal and MVR backgrounds meet our company hiring criteria.