Software Engineer II, iOS
Job Type :
Job Industry :
Job Description :
Successful candidate must be an experienced developer with a proven track record of developing mobile applications. Must understand SDLC models, advanced OOP concepts. Must have knowledge of architectural and design patterns, core design concepts, unit testing, and configuration management best practices.
• Knowledge of architectural and design patterns, core design concepts, unit testing, and configuration management best practices.
• Design, construct, test, and debug technical solutions in compliance with defined engineering standards.
• Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
• Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
• Provide estimates of efforts required to implement the tasks assigned and accomplish the tasks in compliance with a schedule defined by technical management.
• Identifies system and engineering process deficiencies and recommends solutions and process improvements.
• Assists in the enforcement of development deadlines and schedules.
• Facilitates development tasks prioritizations for junior staff.
• Other duties as required to support and meet the needs of the organization.
Required Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s Degree required in related field of study or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of commercial product development experience.
• Experience with some or all the following:
* Strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks
* Proficient in Swift and Objective-C
* Knowledge of iOS back-end services
* Publishing application on App Store
* Experience with test-driven development and software test automation
* Excellent debugging, performance, and optimization skills
* Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data using services (e.g., JSON, REST APIs, etc.)
* Good understanding of security implications in design and implementation
• SOLID principles of objected-oriented programming and design
• Comprehension of different types of testing i.e., unit, system, integration & performance.
• Good interpersonal, communications skills and ability to work independently.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient technical writing.
• Previous experience working with Software Version Control required.