Software Engineer I, Windows
Job Type :
Reference Code :
Job Industry :
Job Description :
Successful candidate must be proficient in at least one programming language (i.e., C++/C#), understand object oriented design and programming concepts, and familiarity with RDBMS principles. Must be able to learn and directly contribute to the design and delivery of applications.
• Participate in complete software development lifecycle, from requirements through testing.
• Assist in the construction, testing and debugging of programs in accordance to engineering standards.
• Maintain and document programs in accordance to engineering standards.
• Maintain technical specifications according to the changes introduced to the code and assist in development of new technical specifications.
• Suggest estimates of efforts required to implement assigned tasks according to the schedule defined by technical management.
• Other duties as required to support and meet the needs of the organization.
Required Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s Degree in process or completed in related field of study or equivalent experience.
• Up to 4 years software development experience.
• Experience with C++ or C#.
• Experience with 1 or more of the following:
* Windows technologies (WinForms, Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Services).
• Understand OOD and OOP concepts.
• Experience with one or more RDBMS (i.e., proficient in SQL).
• Knowledge of SDLC.
• Good interpersonal, communications skills and ability to work independently.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and proficient technical writing.
• Working knowledge of Software Version Control systems.