Software Engineer I, Java
Job Type :
Job Industry :
Job Description :
The successful candidate must be proficient in at least one programming language (i.e., Java/C#), understand OOP and RDBMS concepts. Must be able to learn and directly contribute to the design and delivery of applications.
• Participates in the complete software development lifecycle, from requirements through testing.
• Assists in the construction, testing, and debugging of programs in accordance with engineering standards.
• Maintains and documents programs in accordance with engineering standards.
• Maintains technical specifications according to the changes introduced to the code and assists in development of new technical specifications.
• Suggests estimates of efforts required to implement assigned tasks according to the schedule defined by technical management.
• Other duties as required to support and meet the needs of the organization.
Required Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s Degree in progress or completed in related field of study or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with multiple programming languages such as; Java, Angular/React, REST
• Experience with Java 8 or above
• Exposure to some combination of full-stack modern technologies (i.e., Angular, React, Node, Java, Amazon Web Services (AWS))
• Experience with one or more RDBMS (i.e., proficient in SQL).
• Understand OOP and RDBMS concepts.
• Knowledge of SDLC.
• Good interpersonal, communications skills and ability to work independently.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient technical writing.
• Organized and able to prioritize multiple projects in an agile setting
• Working knowledge of Software Version Control systems.