Software Engineer I, Java
Job Type :
Job Industry :
Job Description :
Successful candidate must be proficient in at least one programming language (i.e., Java/C#), understand OOP and RDBMS concepts. Must be able to learn and directly contribute to the design and delivery of applications.
• Participate in complete software development lifecycle, from requirements through testing.
• Assists in the construction, testing, and debugging of programs in accordance to engineering standards.
• Maintains and documents programs in accordance to engineering standards.
• Maintains technical specifications according to the changes introduced to the code and assist in development of new technical specifications.
• Suggest estimates of efforts required to implement assigned tasks according to the schedule defined by technical management.
• Other duties as required to support and meet the needs of the organization.
Required Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s Degree in process or completed in related field of study or equivalent experience.
• Up to 4 years software development experience.
• Experience with Java 6 or above
• Experience with 1 or more of the following:
• Experience with one or more RDBMS (I.e., proficient in SQL).
• Understand OOP and RDBMS concepts.
• Knowledge of SDLC.
• Good interpersonal, communications skills and ability to work independently.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and proficient technical writing.
• Working knowledge of Software Version Control systems.