• Previous management experience.
• Experience in project planning and management.
• Experience using SCCM to deploy operating systems, patches and applications
• Proven track record of success with large projects, architecting and leadership
• Ability to perform typical advanced server and network administration to include upgrades and maintenance of hardware, operating systems.
• Proficiency with some or all of the following: Microsoft Office, Office 365, SCCM, Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 8.1 Enterprise, Windows 10 Enterprise, Powershell, Active Directory, Salesforce and RemedyForce.
• Must be willing to learn new tasks, and cross train as needed
• Must be able to work nights and weekends as projects may dictate
• Ability to communicate with users outside your team on a non-technical level and translate their needs into workable solutions.
• Provide after hours support as needed.
• Must have proven track record of working independently.
• Must be able to efficiently and independently manage projects and issues.
• Ability to develop and train work force, build relationships, and utilize skills of workforce most appropriately.
• Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
• Must possess ability to implement process improvement ideas.
• Must have strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills.
• Must display the ability to be a team player and work well with employees at all levels both internal and external to department.
• Must possess strong problem resolution skills.
• Excellent written, proof reading and verbal communication skills.
• Must be detail-oriented, organized and have the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, customers, partners, and corporate executives.
• Must be flexible with a can-do attitude and have the ability to remain professional under high-pressure situations.
• Ability to retain and protect confidential material.
• Negative pre-employment drug tests.
• Criminal and MVR backgrounds meet our company hiring criteria.
This position outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the associates.
Management reserves the right to change the duties and responsibilities set forth herein at any time.