Drive execution of product development programs for the business which require coordination of enterprise wide cross-functional resources and adherence to MEDHOST product development life cycle methodologies.
• Project Manages MEDHOST Product Release Program with focus on product commercialization and software release management methodology.
• Promotes adherence to common processes and stewards product teams through each phase of activity ensuring the right work is done at the right time.
• Identifies process improvement opportunities. Develops and champions plans to improve processes.
• Responsible for the fiscal health of projects by reporting on and delivering financial reports on projects.
• Partners with functional representatives to define over-arching program/project plan with clear deliverables, ownership, timelines, pre-requisites, dependencies, and risk mitigation plans for commercializing market solutions.
• Supports leadership by providing performance information and reporting.
• Creates, manages, and facilitates cross-functional team meetings comprised of key resources from each line of business; communicates with all team members to ensure understanding of responsibilities and deliverables.
• Keeps teams informed and engaged via program/project plans, meetings, and published minutes.
• Ensures teams are taking corrective action as necessary to deliver complete scope, desired quality, and timeliness of strategic programs.
• Identifies and escalates critical issues in timely manner.
• Engages stakeholders for buy-in, alerts stakeholders to potential scheduling risks, and takes pre-emptive action to mitigate.
• Supports the business line by providing program management control and execution on key initiatives, including developing and delivering new solutions to market, and implementing internal solutions.
• Project Management: Ability to define project requirements, scoping of project, planning activities, risk, and issue management. Ability to manage resources allocated, measure project progress, and determine corrective actions to ensure successful project implementation. Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects.
• Communication: Capability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization.
• Facilitation: Ability to seek input and involvement from others to ensure all views are evaluated, captured, objections are mitigated, and a desired tangible outcome is agreed upon.
• Influence: Ability to gain agreement to plans and ideas by promoting and focusing on common goals and win-win results.
• Planning and organization: Skill to effectively define own work into tasks, prioritize tasks, deal with conflicting work issues, set deadlines, and monitor own progress. effectively define teamwork into tasks, prioritize tasks, allocate resources, deal with conflicting work issues, set deadlines, and review progress against plan.
• Presentation skills: Effectively present information in a manner that is clear, fluent, and to the point; demonstrates ability to adapt communication to different audiences and engage the audience.
• Problem solving: Understand needs and expectations, evaluate information, use experience in forming opinions, and evaluates the benefits of alternative solutions and their impact to determine the most appropriate course of actions to achieve goals.