Job Type :
Job Industry :
Job Description :
The senior accountant position will be responsible for owning various accounting duties as assigned as well as assist with management of month-end close, journal entry process, reconciliation process, and ad-hoc reporting as needed.
• Prepare/review monthly journal entries as assigned.
• Prepare/review monthly account reconciliations as assigned.
• Manage timeliness and completeness of month-end close activities.
• Review technical accounting areas and implement improvement where necessary.
• Assist in preparing/reviewing financial information for internal and external audits.
• Maintain and manage software capitalization documentation.
• Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances.
• Assist with corporate reporting requirements.
• Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
• 4-6 years of experience in Financial Accounting and other financial areas required.
• Must be able to efficiently and independently manage projects and issues.
• Must possess ability to implement process improvement ideas.
• Good interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate in both writing and verbally.
• Must be detail oriented and organized.
• Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, clients, partners, and corporate executives.
• Must be flexible with a “can do” attitude and have the ability to remain professional under high pressure situations.
• Ability to retain and protect confidential material.
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Negative pre-employment drug screen.
• Criminal and MVR backgrounds meets our company hiring criteria.