Job Type :
Job Industry :
Job Description :
Under general direction, The QA Analyst carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements. Given individual will be responsible for writing test cases, testing, and reporting defects for various releases of software at the application and database levels.
• Create and execute test cases within Scrum / Ops Team
• Execute all levels of testing according to requirements including, but not limited to: Functional, Integration, System, Regression
• Detect, report, and track software defects
• Responsible for impact analysis and test coverage
• Support QA framework and best practices
• Understand assigned backlogs
• Support in test framework implementation
• Escalate issues and participate in mitigating risks
• Ensures all test-related compliance standards are being met
• Provide current state prior to PO final sign off for code promotion
• Provides input to E2E process
• Uses automated tools to perform tests where applicable.
• Supplements Customer Support activity as assigned, including:
• Provides professional support to MEDHOST clients for modules.
• Develops a thorough working knowledge of each application and tools needed.
• Researches and resolves client open issues in a timely manner with daily client follow-up.
• Supports "on-call" as needed several times a year including holidays.
• Any other duties as deemed necessary to provide quality service to the MEDHOST client base
• Compliant with various MEDHOST standards and participate in audit activities as needed
Required Qualifications :
• B.S, Degree in computer science or related field.
• Up to 4 years of primary responsibility for executing software testing and quality assurance activities
• Knowledge of Automation testing- designing and executing test scripts.
• Knowledge of DB testing.
• Experience with Global delivery model
• Agile methodology/software development project experience.
• Prefer experience with MEDHOST programming languages.
• Healthcare domain knowledge preferred.
• Good interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate in both writing and verbally.
• Must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, clients, partners, and corporate executives.
• Must be flexible with a “can-do” attitude and have the ability to remain professional under high pressure situations.
• Ability to retain and protect confidential material.
• Negative pre-employment drug tests.
• Criminal and MVR backgrounds meet our company hiring criteria.