Job Type :
Job Industry :
Job Description :
MEDHOST is looking for a QA Analyst who is committed to maintaining the overall quality of our applications and products. Under general direction, carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements. Given individual will be responsible for writing test cases, testing and reporting defects for various releases of software at the application and database levels.
• Create and execute test cases within SCRUM Team
• Responsible for impact analysis and test coverage within SCRUM Team
• Understand assigned backlogs
• Support in test framework implementation
• Escalate issues and participate in mitigating risks
• Ensures all test related compliance standards are being met
• Provide current state prior to PO final sign off for code promotion
• Provide inputs to E2E team
• Execute all levels of testing according to requirements including , but not limited to: Functional, Integration, System, Regression
• Detect, report, and track software defects
• Uses automated tools to perform test where applicable.
• Supplements Customer Support activity as assigned, including:
o Provides professional support to MEDHOST clients for modules.
o Develops a thorough working knowledge of each application and tools
o Researches and resolves client open issues in a timely manner with daily
o Supports "on call" as needed several times a year including holidays.
o Any other duties as deemed necessary to provide quality service to the
MEDHOST client base.
Required Qualifications :
• B.S, Degree Preferred.
• 2+ years of primary responsibility for executing software testing and quality assurance activities
• Knowledge of Automation testing- designing and executing test scripts.
• Knowledge of DB testing.
• Experience with Global delivery model.
• Prefer experience with MEDHOST programming languages.
• Healthcare domain knowledge preferred.
• Good interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate in both writing and verbally.
• Must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, clients, partners, and corporate executives.
• Must be flexible with a “can do” attitude and have the ability to remain professional under high pressure situations.
• Ability to retain and protect confidential material.
• Negative pre-employment drug tests
• Criminal and MVR backgrounds meet our company hiring criteria.