Job Type :
Job Description :
MEDHOST is looking for a QA Analyst who is committed to maintaining the overall quality of our applications and products. Under general direction, individual will be responsible for writing test cases, testing (manual, automated and regression) and reporting defects for various releases of software at the application and database levels.
5 - 10% travel
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED)
• Ability to create and execute test cases within SCRUM Teams
• Responsible for impact analysis and test coverage within assigned LOB.
• Provide input to LOB Roadmap Artifacts from QA perspective
• Identifies system and QA framework deficiencies; proposes and implements solution in conjunction with leadership.
• Escalate issues and participate in mitigating risks
• Enforces project deadlines and schedules
• Participate in QA signoff for sprints/releases and own the health check for releases.
• Uses automated tools to perform test where applicable.
• Develops a thorough working knowledge of each application and tools needed.
• Works under minimal supervision with ability to mentor QA Analysts
Required Qualifications :
OTHER REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS (EDUCATION, SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, ETC.)
• B.S Degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant experience is preferred
• 2+ years of primary responsibility for executing software testing and quality assurance activities
• 1+ years of HL7 experience preferred
• 1+ years of Healthcare domain knowledge
• 1+ years of Automation testing- designing and executing test scripts.
• Advanced knowledge of software testing, QA and test management best practices
• Hands-on DB testing experience with one or more DB platforms
• Experience with Global and Agile delivery model.
• Prefer experience with Medhost programming languages.
• Good interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate in both writing and verbally.
• Must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, clients, partners, and corporate executives.
• Must be flexible with a “can do” attitude and have the ability to remain professional under high pressure situations.
• Ability to retain and protect confidential material.
• Negative pre-employment drug tests.
• Criminal and MVR backgrounds meet our company hiring criteria.