Drive execution of product development programs for the business which require coordination of enterprise wide cross-functional resources and adherence to MEDHOST product development life cycle methodologies.
• Project Manages MEDHOST Product Release Program with focus on product commercialization and software release management methodology.
• Promotes adherence to common processes (Product Development Life Cycle) and stewards product teams through each phase of activity ensuring the right work is done at the right time.
• Performs periodic SDLC process design review and improvement suggestions.
• Partners with functional representatives to define over-arching Program plan with clear deliverables, ownership, timelines, pre-requisites, dependencies, and risk mitigation plans for commercializing market solutions.
• Supports Executive Leadership by providing performance information and reporting.
• Creates, manages, and facilitates cross-functional Team meetings comprised of key resources from each line of business; communicates with all team members to ensure understanding of responsibilities and deliverables.
• Keeps teams informed and engaged via program plans, meetings, and published minutes.
• Ensures teams are taking corrective action as necessary to deliver complete scope, desired quality, and timeliness of strategic programs. Identifies and escalates critical issues in a timely manner.
• Engages stakeholders for buy-in alerts stakeholders to potential scheduling risks and takes pre-emptive action to mitigate.
• Responsible for PDLC Stage completion activities.
• Supports Product Strategy by providing program management control and execution on key initiatives, including developing and delivering new solutions to market.
• Project Management: Ability to define project requirements, scoping of the project, planning activities, risk, and issue management, manages resources allocated, measures project progress, and determines corrective actions to ensure successful project implementation. Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects.
• Communication: Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization.
• Facilitation: Seeks input and involvement from others to ensure all views are inputted, captured, objections handled and a desired tangible outcome is agreed upon.
• Influence: Ability to gain agreement to plans and ideas by promoting and focusing on common goals and win-win results.
• Planning and organization: Effectively defines own work into tasks, prioritizes tasks, deals with conflicting work issues, sets deadlines and monitors own progress; effectively defines teamwork into tasks, prioritizes tasks, allocates resources, deals with conflicting work issues, sets deadlines and reviews progress against plan.
• Presentation skills: Effectively presents information in a manner that is clear, fluent, and to the point; demonstrates the ability to adapt communication to different audiences and engage the audience.
• Problem-solving: Understands needs and expectations, evaluates information, uses experience in forming opinions, and evaluates the benefits of alternative solutions and their impact to determine the most appropriate course of actions to achieve goals.