The Instructional Designer is expected to design and develop effective and measurable instructional manuals, eLearning courses, and other educational materials. This individual will use instructional design best practices, MEDHOST Education process and standards, solid project planning, and time management skills to ensure deliverables meet business needs and are completed on time and with quality. Part of a dynamic team of learning specialists, the position is located in the Education department, within MEDHOST Operations.
• Collaborate with team members and stakeholders in the design and development of interactive eLearning products and instructor-led training resources, including facilitator guides and participant guides.
• Apply thorough knowledge of instructional design methodology to design and develop effective learning content, working with subject matter experts, management, trainers, eLearning developers, and other stakeholders.
• Implement learning deliverables, including facilitation of train-the-trainer sessions.
• Research, select, and modify existing training curricula, content, materials, job aids, etc. to meet learning needs.
• Review program evaluations, test results, and participant and manager feedback on training effectiveness to make training program improvements.
• Design evaluation strategies and tools to determine whether desired learning and performance outcomes are achieved.
• Consult on the development of project schedules that support business needs. Set appropriate and attainable project milestones, identify project dependencies and potential roadblocks, use good judgment and problem- solving skills to mitigate risks, and know when escalation of risk is appropriate.
• Other duties as required