Job Type :
Job Industry :
Job Description :
This role is responsible for various accounting/collection functions and support to the overall Accounting Department, with a focus on B2B customer collections, cash posting, and reporting.
• Maintain and update Client list of contacts for collection.
• Collection of outstanding invoices – which include follow-up calls with delinquent clients, recognizing when escalation and/or support hold is necessary.
• Assist in cash posting as needed, as well as reconcile and distribute daily receipt reports.
• Produce weekly reports in excel which indicate customers on a credit hold.
• Analyze aging reports and contact customers in a timely manner to ensure satisfactory A/R days
• Assist in weekly cash forecast projections.
• Review daily cash application reports for accuracy.
• Assist with keying expenses & miscellaneous billing charges into the billing Financial System.
• Develop relationships with appropriate client staff through professional, courteous communication.
• Perform various administrative duties as assigned.
• Research/answer customer inquiries as needed.
Required Qualifications :
• Minimum 1 - 3 years experience in an Accounts Receivable role or a Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Accounts Receivable/Collections (Business to Business)
• 1+ year of general accounting experience is a plus
• Excellent ten-key and typing skills
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Good interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate in both writing and verbally.
• Excellent written, proofreading, and verbal communication skills.
• Must be detail-oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, customers, partners, and corporate executives.
• Must be flexible with a can-do attitude and have the ability to remain professional under high-pressure situations.
• Ability to retain and protect confidential material.
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Negative pre-employment drug tests.
• Criminal and MVR backgrounds meet our company hiring criteria.
This position outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the associates.
Management reserves the right to change the duties and responsibilities set forth herein at any time.