Job Type :
Job Industry :
Job Description :
MEDHOST is seeking a clinical instructor with an applied clinical background or MEDHOST Enterprise and EDIS experience, in addition to other clinical products, to train and support to internal associates, facility super users, and end user groups on MEDHOST software usage, interfaces, and hospital operations.
• Deliver comprehensive system application training on existing products and new products for MEDHOST associates and Customers.
• Facilitate classroom and virtual classroom learning events.
• Guide new associates in Customer Operations through the on-boarding process.
• Provide on-site support for Customer activities that supports the business.
• Maintain or exceeds defined facilitation metrics for the role.
• Collaborate with Instructional Designers in the development of curriculum and training materials.
• Works towards becoming a subject matter expert (SME) in MEDHOST products/applications and specified workflows.
• Research content for training products and collaborate with subject matter experts.
• Deliver effective and engaging training in a manner consistent with adult learning theories.
• Develop and maintain documentation, recordings presentations, and other training assets for training classes.
• Work with Sr. Instructors to develop proficiency assessments for system applications.
• Provide assessment results to associates and their managers.
• Conduct regular assessment of materials, job aids, tools, and training delivery methods.
• Remain current in knowledge of system operations in a hospital and health care regulations.
• Report progress, enrollment, and results of Instructor-owned training activities to Team Leads and/or Sr. Instructors.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree required; or equivalent training experience.
• 3 or more years of experience delivering classroom training and online training.
• 2 or more years of experience providing Customer Service.
• Experience working in the health care industry.
• Strong technical and troubleshooting knowledge.
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills required.
• Experience delivering training both in the classroom and remotely.
• Knowledge of adult learning principles and experience utilizing a wide range of training methodologies.
• Ability to fluidly adapt to and engage a variety of audiences.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet business needs and objectives.
• Ability to organize and manage time effectively; excellent prioritization and organization skills.
• Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills required.
• Ability to build supportive relationships with peers, clients, partners, and corporate executives.
• Ability to remain professional under high pressure situations.
• Able to retain and protect confidential material.
• A commitment to service, organization values, and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
• Working knowledge of MEDHOST’s products/applications, preferred.
• Local, in-office as well as remote candidates will be considered.
• Travel as required. Up to 35% overnight travel.