Job Type :
Job Industry :
Job Description :
MEDHOST is seeking a clinical instructor to train and support internal associates, facility super users, end users, and other groups on MEDHOST software usage, interfaces, and hospital operations. This role will be responsible for supporting MEDHOST EDIS and other ancillary products.
• Deliver comprehensive system application training on existing products and new products for MEDHOST associates and Customers.
• Facilitate classroom and virtual classroom learning events.
• Guide new associates in Customer Operations through the on-boarding process.
• Provide on-site support for Customer activities that supports the business.
• Maintain or exceeds defined metrics for the role.
• Collaborate with Instructional Designers in the development of curriculum and training materials.
• Works towards becoming subject matter expert (SME) in MEDHOST products/applications and specified workflows.
• Research content for training products and collaborate with subject matter experts.
• Deliver training in a manner consistent with adult learning theories.
• Develop and maintain documentation, recordings presentations and other training assets for training classes.
• Work with Sr. instructor to develop proficiency assessments for system applications.
• Provide assessments results to associates and their manager.
• Conduct regular assessment of materials, job aids, tools, and training delivery methods.
• Remain current in knowledge of system operations in a hospital and health care regulations.
• Report progress, enrollment and results of Instructor-owned training activities to the Sr. Instructor.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
• Bachelor degree required; or equivalent training experience.
• 3 or more years of experience delivering classroom training and online training.
• 2 or more years of experience providing Customer Service.
• Travel as required. Approximately 35% overnight travel is anticipated.
• Experience working in the health care industry.
• Strong technical and troubleshooting knowledge.
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills required.
• Knowledge of adult learning principles and experience utilizing a wide range of training methodologies.
• Ability to fluidly adapt to and engage a variety of audiences.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet business needs and objectives.
• Ability to organize and manage time effectively; excellent prioritization and organization skills.
• Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills required.
• Ability to build supportive relationships with peers, clients, partners, and corporate executives.
• Ability to remain professional under high pressure situations.
• Able to retain and protect confidential material, is required.
• A commitment to service, organization values, and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
• Computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (WORD, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
• Working knowledge of MEDHOST’s products/applications preferred.
• Local candidates only; requires full time in-office commitment.