Job Type :
Job Industry :
Job Description :
• Maintaining a very detailed understanding of product content, functionality & interaction
• Review all Customer databases released by QA for appropriate configuration
• Application configuration changes prior to implementation
• Coordinating & deploying application changes necessary to support charge capture at Customer sites
• Establish baseline & updates on current Customer charge capture methodologies and results
• Serve as first line resource for clinical Customer issues with appropriate resolution instructions, escalation to Clinical Consultant or escalation to Development Team
• Coordination w/ Clinical Consultant to understand impact of application configurations to meet Customer goals and expectations.
• Maintain exceptional product knowledge and coordinate program to update all Associates on new features and existing functionality.
* Customer Service – development centric education
* Consultant/Sales – process centric education.
• Maintain detailed documentation of all processes, procedures and analytical findings
• Conduct Customer ToolKit Training Classes (including database prep, Customer communication and prep, instruction and follow up)
• Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications :
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Professional and Technical Requirements
• Candidates must have 3-5 years of Emergency nursing experience
• A very acute attention to detail and meticulous analytical skills
• Previous training or presentation experience
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Above average PC literacy skills and high proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Internet navigation
• High level of initiative, self-direction, and accountability for actions required
• Preferably previous experience with application development
• Preferably previous experience with database management
• Works well within the team structure
• Current licensure as a Registered Nurse
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Generally sedentary with some bending, stooping, lifting and reaching required
• 25% travel required