Billing and Collections Team Lead
Job Type :
Job Industry :
Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
This role is responsible for overseeing all MEDHOST invoicing and training of Billing and Collections staff while providing support to the overall Accounting Department.
• Supervise billing and collections personnel and functions.
• Responsible for the training and development of Billing and Collection Assistants.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that all billing and collections functions are performed.
• Oversee set up of contracts/Sales Orders into Billing system, including billing milestones and recurring charges.
• Oversee daily cash application and review of daily reports for accuracy.
• Assist in maintaining client master within SalesForce.com by reviewing new contracts and terminations.
• Provide backup support with regards to Contract Review and processing of Sales orders.
• Work with various departments, including Account Management, to ensure accurate project billing
• Research/Answer customer invoicing questions
• Analyze aging reports and contact customers in a timely manner to ensure satisfactory A/R days
• Assist in weekly cash forecast projections.
• Analyze contracted backlog.
• Various administrative duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
• 4 years+ Accounts Receivable experience, or a Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Accounts Receivable/Collections (Business to Business)
• 1+ years of general accounting experience a plus.
• Excellent ten-key and typing skills.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in-group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Good interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate in both writing and verbally.
• Excellent written, proofreading, and verbal communication skills.
• Must be detail-oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, customers, partners, and corporate executives.
• Must be flexible with a can-do attitude and have the ability to remain professional under high-pressure situations.
• Ability to retain and protect confidential material.
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Negative pre-employment drug tests.
• Criminal and MVR backgrounds meet our company hiring criteria.
This position outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing