Primary account owner for assigned customer(s) and responsible for customer satisfaction, retention, and strategic activities. This position develops and maintains customer relationships and strategies with an emphasis on increasing revenue through add-on product and solution sales. Consults with the customer to understand overall business strategies and critical success factors to support both customer and MEDHOST initiatives and ensure both leadership teams are aligned through tightly connected partnerships. Responsible for creating and executing a multi-year, diverse product and solution blueprint for each customer that demonstrates current and future value.
The Account Executive role serves as a direct escalation point to Support Management to the assigned Customer and provides support utilization metrics to each assigned site regularly. This position is responsible for communicating and instructing customers on proper escalation and support best practice procedures.
• Provide consultation and education to the customer allowing them to meet their business strategies through best practice system utilization creating end-user satisfaction allowing the customer to focus on providing quality patient care
• Understand the customer’s opportunities and challenges well enough to make timely recommendations for necessary software or solutions
• Advocate to MEDHOST teams as the “voice of the customer” to ensure MEDHOST keeps customers’ needs at the heart of what we do
• Uncover customer challenges, manage strategic initiatives, identify growth opportunities, create long-term customer plans
• Coordinate internal efforts with support, product development, interoperability, integration, finance, legal, marketing, third party vendors, and implementation to meet the overall needs of the customer
• Utilize MEDHOST’ CRM system, SalesForce.Com, documenting key information, track progress, and report goals including:
* Contacts - Current contacts list for all assigned accounts
* Assets - Current products and solutions utilized by the customer
* Sales Cycle - Unsold product and solution opportunities
• Negotiate pricing and oversee compliance of contractual items
• Create and maintain a strategic plan and sales forecast for each assigned account to achieve assigned annual sales quota target
• Provide timely and effective communications regarding product changes, enhancements, new product offerings, and support escalations or trending as necessary.
• Maintains an Executive Support Summary for each assigned customer when applicable.
• Provide information/documentation on customer trending and report on key escalated issues to MEDHOST’s Executive Team as requested or necessary.
• Meet with MEDHOST and customer’s key leadership teams on a regular and consistent basis, developing and maintaining positive relationships
• Manage travel costs and expenses efficiently
• Monitor account receivables on a regular basis and assist MEDHOST collection teams in efforts to collect timely customer payments
• Engage in activities that increase personal knowledge level of the MEDHOST products and solutions through internal education, mentorship, and 1:1 meetings with leadership or other department SMEs and leaders
• Remain current on industry trends, market activities, and competitor offerings