Software Engineer II, Java
Job Type :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Industry :
Job Description :
Successful candidate must be an experienced developer with a proven track record developing complex applications in a fast paced environment. Must have an understanding of SDLC models, advanced OOP, RDBMS concepts. Must have knowledge of architectural and design patters, core design concepts, unit testing and configuration management best practices.
• Knowledge of architectural and design patterns, core design concepts, unit testing and configuration management best practices.
• Design, construct, test and debug technical solutions in compliance with defined engineering standards.
• Provide estimates of efforts required to implement the tasks assigned and accomplish the tasks in compliance with a schedule defined by technical management.
• Identifies system and engineering process deficiencies and recommends solutions and process improvements.
• Assists in enforcement of development deadlines and schedules.
• Facilitates development tasks prioritization for junior staff.
• Other duties as required to support and meet the needs of the organization.
Required Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s Degree required in related field of study or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of commercial product development experience.
• Experience with some or all of the following:
* One or more RDBMS (I.e., proficient in SQL).
• SOLID principles of objected-oriented programming and design
• Comprehension of different types of testing i.e. unit, system, integration & performance.
• Good interpersonal, communications skills and ability to work independently.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and proficient technical writing.
• Knowledge of cross platform development is recommended.
• Previous experience working with Software Version Control required